A day after an incident at Iran’s uranium enrichment facility, which was blamed on Israeli spies, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said his country will defend itself from Iranian “aggression and terrorism.”
Without directly mentioning the incident in Iran, Netanyahu spared no words to admonish Tehran, calling it the biggest threat Israel faces in the Middle East.
“Iran has never given up its quest for nuclear weapons and missiles to deliver them. And Iran consistently and outrageously calls for Israel’s annihilation and works toward that goal,” the Israeli leader said.
I will never allow Iran to obtain the nuclear capability to carry out its genocidal goal of eliminating Israel. And Israel will continue to defend itself against Iran’s aggression and terrorism.
Netanyahu was speaking to the press alongside visiting US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, who assured his host of Washington’s unwavering support in maintaining Israeli military supremacy in the Middle East. Both officials brought up Yom HaShoah, the Israeli Holocaust Remembrance Day that was observed earlier in April.
On Sunday, Iran reported a power outage incident at its uranium enrichment facility in Natanz, blaming it on Israel. Israeli and US media said its sources confirmed that it was the result of a clandestine operation carried out by the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad. An offensive cyber operation has caused an explosion at the plant’s on-site power generation equipment, the media claimed. Iran didn’t offer details about the damage at Natanz.
MORE RATSCHILD’S PEDO red RUSSIAN TERRORIST DELUSIONAL DRIVEL: