Trump’s policy of appeasing the Israeli lobby dates to his original courtship of evangelical voters and Israeli mega-donors during his 2016 campaign. Since his election Trump has:
- Imposed a “Muslim ban” preventing nationals from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, and Yemen from entering the United States.
- Closed the Palestinian Mission in Washington DC.
- Ended US payments to the Palestinian Authority.
- Relocated the US embassy to Jerusalem, with a new US embassy to be paid for in part by Zionist Sheldon Adelson.
- Reneged on the JCPOA agreement and renewed US sanctions on Iran.
- Announced that the US is the sole global authority for determining International law thus approving Israel’s annexation of the Golan.
- Announced that the US will not oppose Israeli annexation of the West Bank.
- Further announced US hegemony over international law by stating that illegal settlements in the Occupied Territories of Palestine are now legal.
As a result, the Israeli regime and lobby has gained more US support via Trump’s administration than it has from any other US regime.
So who rigged the election, Russia – or Israel.